1. Heat resistance of black masterbatch pigment temperature resistance of PVC and PE is 160-180 ℃, that of ABS and PS is 250-280 ℃, and that of PP, PA and pet is more than 280 ℃. Generally, the heat resistance time of pigment is 4-10 minutes. Generally, the higher the service temperature, the shorter the heat resistance time. Phthalocyanine blue pigment can withstand 325 ℃ and change color in 10 minutes.
2. Appearance of black masterbatch: 2.2 * 2.8 cylindrical black body.
3. Applicable scope of black masterbatch: it is applicable to most thermal resin injection molding, granulation, pressing plate, film blowing, wire rod, pipe and other processes.
4. Usage of black masterbatch: it can be produced by mixing evenly with raw materials.
5. Dosage of black masterbatch: the recommended dosage is 1% - 3% (depending on product requirements).
6. Technical parameters: bulk specific gravity 25 "C 950kg / m3.
7. Melting point: 130-350 ℃.
8. Dissolving finger: 30g / 10min.
9. Moisture: 0.001%.
10. Package: 25kg / bag, polyethylene black self sealing bag or paper plastic composite bag.
11. Advantages: high black, bright, easy to disperse, and can achieve the effect of high gloss mirror. It is environment-friendly, non-toxic, tasteless and smokeless. The product surface is smooth, bright and solid, the color is stable, the toughness is good, and there will be no color spots and color lines. It not only reduces the cost, saves additives, but also reduces the pollution of the plant site.
12. Black masterbatch storage: store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to the sun and rain.
Note: the above data are not used as specific technical specifications, and their basic experimental data are only used as a reference for the performance of this product.